It is our goal to make it On Earth As It Is In Heaven, so we count it an honor to support the city of Houston and help in the relief efforts of Hurricane Harvey.
If you desire to be a part, please fill out the application to get started.
What to expect on this missions trip?
- It is a requirement to have a current tetanus shot (within the last 10 years). This vaccine can be done at CVS, Walgreens, or pretty much any walk-in clinic.
- Transportation will be provided. Total cost to go is $65 which includes transportation, food and lodging.
- This trip will consist of mainly construction-type work (gutting and starting the remodeling of homes). Any skills can be used if you have a heart to love others and serve. Must follow directions of construction leads.
- Detailed requirements to follow after application process is completed.
- Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with any further questions/concerns
Fill Out Application