Shoreline City Kids is provided from 6 weeks old – 4th grade during our 9am, 10:30am, and 11:55am Worship Services & for 5th and 6th grade during our 11:55am service. We have a wonderfully trained staff, and every Kids Team Volunteer has undergone training background checks, for the security of our children. Parents, we offer tours before every service and would love for you to meet our volunteer leaders and see the careful, creative attention they give to your children. Simply ask for a tour at any check in station and one of our volunteers will escort you through our children’s wing.
If you would like to know more about Shoreline City Kids please contact Kacey Stokes, at 512-297-9985 or Kacey.Stokes@ShorelineCity.church
- We begin accepting children into the classrooms 15 minutes before the start of each worship service.
- Parents are given a security tag when checking a child into the classroom and must return it in order to pick up their child; no child will ever be released without the parent presenting their security tag.
- Upon check-in, parents will be asked to provide an emergency contact number that they can be reached at during the service.
- If a Shoreline City staff member needs to contact you, you’ll be notified via text or a call on your cell phone.
- Children are never allowed to leave the classroom without adult supervision.
- The children in our care are always accompanied to the restroom by one of our adult volunteers, but our volunteers never take a child to the restroom alone. Men do not assist young children in the bathroom stall or change diapers.
BIRTH TO KINDERGARTEN
LOCATION: NURSERY | 9:15AM, 10:30AM, 11:55AM
“Before I was born, God chose me and called me by His marvelous grace.” - Galatians 1:15
A cozy and loving place to be, our trained volunteer staff is here to meet all the needs of your precious baby while you enjoy the Adult Worship Service. Our Dream Team sings, plays, and prays with the children to express God's love, always keeping in mind the special requests and concerns from the parents. We pay special attention to maintain our safe and caring environment. Our goal is to excite your children to come back and play with their fellow baby friends, and us!
WHAT SHOULD PARENT’S BRING?
- A few disposable diapers
- Pacifier or other item, should your child need it for security
- A complete change of clothes in case your child requires it
- A bottle of milk, formula, juice or water
- Please make sure all items are clearly labeled with the child's name
1ST TO 4TH GRADE
Location: BIGS | 9:15AM, 10:30AM, 11:55AM
Kids relate to our exciting and engaging gatherings and have a ton of fun! They learn how to develop Godly character and become followers of Jesus Christ through interactive, visual Bible lessons that utilize a cool mixed-media format. They participate in great worship music led by the Bigs volunteers, watch showcases of live dramas, and play fun games that support the lesson. They are also part of dynamic small groups, filled with prayer and personal one-on-one discussions where friendships are formed that will last a lifetime.
Discussion groups are divided by grades, in order to cater to child development and remain age appropriate.
As kids develop their faith on a deeper level and make individual decisions to follow Jesus, our Bigs atmosphere challenges the kids in their spiritual growth.
5TH - 6TH GRADE
Location: SOUTH WING | 11:55AM
They will learn about how they can be leaders in today’s generation of young people. Jeremiah 29:11 is explored and lived out in this class: “For I know the plans I have for you” Says the Lord “They are plans for good and not for disaster to give you a future and a hope.”
WHAT SHOULD PARENTS BRING?
- An age-appropriate Bible for your child if they have one
- Out of concern for the severe food allergies of some of our kids, we ask parents to REFRAIN from allowing your child to bring food or drink into the classroom. Water IS permitted