This role’s primary responsibility is to manage all communications to support the overall ministry and vision of Pastors Earl and Oneka McClellan for Shoreline City Church. This will consist of managing the following: website, Shoreline City app, social media, email blasts, and Sunday announcements.
This individual needs to be able to multitask and healthily support all ministries within Shoreline City Church. This role will collaborate with the Creative Team to project manage calendar items for church-wide departments. It is vital for this individual to understand and connect the completed work with the overall vision of the church.
Raise up Culture-Carrying Leaders
- Build a team of culture-carrying leaders to help execute the vision. This is a team-building role.
Manage All External Communication and the Voice of Shoreline City
- Write with voice of Shoreline City
- Be aware of calendar and all upcoming events
- Develop specific step-by-step awareness plans for each event
- Manage deadlines, expectations, and relationships with other departments
Manage Social Media Team and Shoreline City Accounts
- Ensure Shoreline City accounts have clear plans and approaches for each account
- Shoreline City
- Shoreline City Antigua
- Sisterhood Dallas
- Sisterhood Antigua
- Shoreline City Youth
- Shoreline City College
Manage Shoreline City App
- Manage app on a weekly basis
- Establish process to ensure Shoreline City App is updated on a daily basis
- Manage the app experience for each location. This is currently:
- White Rock
- Bishop Arts
Manage Shoreline City Website
- Design and Build website
- Improve Live Experience online
- Build out location pages on the website
- Continue to push the website forward and find new opportunities to better the online experience
- Manage the website and the needs of other ministries to ensure they are supported well on web
- Manage shorelinecity.church, valuerevolution.tv, shorelinecitycollege.com, and any other brands to be developed.
Manage Email Communication for Shoreline City
- Develop systematic processes to facilitate effective email communication for Shoreline City ministries
- Develop templates for a number of email comms
- Job postings
- Special Event communication (SHINE, Sisterhood, Easter, Christmas, etc.)
- Special announcements
Please send resume's to firstname.lastname@example.org with the "Communications Director" as the Email Subject.