Creative Admin Intern
40 hr/week unpaid internship
This role’s primary responsibility is to assist the Creative Director and the entire Creative Department. This will consist of communicating to the design, services, and worship teams.
This individual needs to be able to multitask and healthily support all ministries within Shoreline City Church. This role will collaborate with the Creative Team to produce any items on the calendar for church-wide departments. It is vital for this individual to understand and connect the completed work with the overall vision of the church.
Raise up Culture-Carrying Leaders
- Build a team of culture-carrying leaders to help execute the vision
Help Execute Creative Vision of Church
- Research creative elements used for the Worship Experience
- Logistical planning for creative elements
- Order series collateral, t-shirts, resource materials
- Manage deadlines for projects requested in Monday.com
- High proficiency in Project Management
- High proficiency in running with projects and clear communication
- Grow and manage a team
Please send resume's to email@example.com with the "Graphic Designer" as the Email Subject.