Video Editor Intern
40 hr/week or 20/hr week unpaid internship
This role’s primary responsibility is to be a primary editor for the Film Department. This will consist of shooting, editing, and supporting the Video Director of Shoreline City.
This individual needs to be able to multitask and healthily support all ministries within Shoreline City Church. This role will collaborate with the Creative Team to produce any items on the calendar for church-wide departments. It is vital for this individual to understand and connect the completed work with the overall vision of the church.
Raise up Culture-Carrying Leaders
- Build a team of culture-carrying leaders to help execute the vision
Help Execute Videos of Church
- Assist with managing/prioritizing video requests
- Coordinate props & costumes for video shoots
- Present ideas, participate in brain storming sessions
- Help identify talent & locations for video shoots
- Edit footage
- High proficiency in Adobe Premier Pro
- High proficiency in additional gear and editing softwares
- Grow and manage a team
Please send resume's to email@example.com with the "Graphic Designer" as the Email Subject.